What We Know So Far About Bahamian Man Killed in Ohio
Click to Listen Now
A 21-year-old Bahamian man was found dead in Sydney, Ohio on Saturday. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed Clement Smith’s death on Tuesday evening.
What is known
- Police believe Smith was targeted.
- He was found lying in a pool of blood on a bed in Apache Drive at 9:30pm.
- Police were alerted by a 911 caller who said he was alerted by friends that one of the guys living in the house was shot in the head.
- The 911 caller was also a Bahamian.
- When police arrived at the scene of crime, only one other person was present.
- Police believe he was shot through the window from the outside, with a single bullet.
What’s not known
- Police have no one in custody and do not know who shot Smith.
- There is no motive for the shooting.
The picture above shows the house where Smith was killed.
Photo credit: whio.com