2 Abaco Police Shot, Suspect Shot Too in Domestic Violence Case
The officers shot in Abaco today are said to be “in good spirits.” The two officers were shot when they responded to a domestic dispute.
- Officers identified as Chief Superintendent Smith and Officer Lyndon responded to the domestic dispute in Pelican Shores.
- Upon arrival, they were accosted by a man believed to be involved in the dispute.
- The man then shot the two officers in the face and stomach.
- The officers drove to the clinic and were treated for their “non-life-threatening” injuries.
- The suspect was also shot and transported to the clinic where he is being treated.