Patient’s Suicide Plays Out at Sandilands Rehabilitation Center
Click to Listen Now
Sandilands Rehabilitation Center confirms a woman took her life at the health facility. The suicide remains under investigation.
What is known
- The woman is 52-years old.
- She was a patient at SRC.
- She attempted suicide on Sunday 8th.
- She was transported to the Princess Margaret Hospital by ambulance.
- The woman was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital.
What is unknown
- The identity of the woman has not been released.
- A motive is unknown
- Authorities have not revealed how she was discovered, neither the means by which she ended her life.