3 Islands In Exuma Chain Selling for $15 Million
Little Hawksbill Cays in Exuma are up for sale.
The private chain comprises of three islands and is on the market for $15 million.
Why it matters
Interest in private islands has increased as the global pandemic continues, creating an urgency for these private islands. People from big cities want to retreat to places of little to no population.
The big picture
The Bahamas has more private islands on sale than anywhere else in the wider Caribbean region.
What we know
- The Little Hawksbill Cays are located south of Hawksbill Cay in the Exuma Cays National Park.
- They are listed with George Damianos of Damianos Sotheby’s International Realty.
- The 3 Islands have a freehold title, totaling 54 acres, consisting of 39, 10, and 5 acres of island.
- All of the islands have beaches and protected anchorage.
- A fabulous place to develop and create your family retreat. The Exuma Cays have long been a cruising destination, perfect for world-class diving, fishing, and snorkeling.
What they’re saying
George Damianos told Caribbean Journal Invest, “An opportunity like this comes once in a lifetime–it’s protected, beautiful beaches and clear waters.”