Health Officials Confirm 4 COVID-19 Deaths. Who Are They?
The Ministry of Health confirmed four unfortunate deaths related to COVID-19.
These cases bring the death toll to 63.
Who are the deceased?
- A 46-year-old female of New Providence, who passed away on 31st August
- A 71-year-old female of New Providence, who passed away on 26th August,
- A 61-year-old male of Exuma, who passed away on 30th August
- A 63-year-old female of New Providence, who passed away on 26th August
An additional non-COVID related death is also confirmed. This reduces the number of deaths under investigation to 10 and increases the non-COVID related deaths to 8.
Are there new cases of the virus?
Yes, 72 additional cases of COVID-19 in the country were confirmed. This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 2,657.
- 1,725 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Providence
- 589 confirmed cases in Grand Bahama
- 95 confirmed cases in Abaco
- 54 confirmed cases in Bimini
- 23 confirmed cases in Exuma
- 15 confirmed cases in the Berry Islands
- 13 confirmed cases in Inagua
- 8 confirmed cases in Cat Island
- 8 confirmed cases in Eleuthera
- 8 confirmed cases in Long Island
- 7 confirmed cases in Acklins
- 3 confirmed cases in Andros
- 2 confirmed cases in Crooked Island
- 2 confirmed cases in Mayaguana
- 105 confirmed cases with locations pending